Not meant to sound negative yet it reads that way.

On 22 April 2011 14:00, Patrick Rapin <toupie300@gmail.com> wrote:
Some STL (Standard Template Library) classes (more to come):

Arg pet hate! C++ does not have a "Standard Template Library" this is a fallacy, the STL was the original implementation written by SGI. What you are referring to is the C++ Standard Library.

From a quick look I notice two bugs both to do with lua::Lua and lua::Array, they do not prevent the copy constructor or assignment operator and therefore will give a segmentation fault when two instances own the state. Input makes illegal casts from a void pointer to a function pointer and vice versa, in addition I would also call into question the functions marked const in (Input::get*) which change the state of union fields.

Liam