On 01/-10/-28163 08:59 PM, Marc Balmer wrote:
The idea is to have the template engine to run in a sandbox of its own,
preventing access to data and methods the data processing state uses
(like e.g. DB connections etc.)

What about calling the template engine from inside the data preparation with w pcall, replacing the global environment with a "safe" one?

Otherwise, I think crossing lua states should be quite easy by using the API, I don't think you need to change the Lua source for that.

HTH.

Francesco