On Friday 15, Alexander Gladysh wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 09:51, Robert G. Jakabosky
>
> <bobby@sharedrealm.com> wrote:
> > http://syntensity.com/static/lua.html
> >
> > This demo from for emscripten [1] shows the standard Lua VM compile to
> > javascript from C.  (Note I didn't write emscripten, just though the demo
> > would be interesting to people here).
> >
> > 1. http://code.google.com/p/emscripten/
>
> And, again, no reaction from the community :-)
>
> I'll ask a question then: any performance (and feature) comparisons to
> the GWT variant?

I haven't seen the GWT variant, Link?  It maybe a bit too early for doing
performance comparisons, since the demo wasn't compiled with optimizations
turn on (doing so exposed some bugs).

Also there is a bug with the power operator "x^2" not working.

I haven't really play with the demo much, just though it was really cool.

--
Robert G. Jakabosky