On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 03:58, Matthew Wild <mwild1@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 13 April 2011 00:47, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 10:59, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Now I rotated the log file. How do I tell the WSAPI service to let go
>>> old log file and open a new one?

>> So, I just got ignored? :-)

> The obvious answer to me was to use signals. However this answer
> seemed so obvious I gathered there was a reason it didn't apply in
> your case.

It did not — since signals do not work with WSAPI properly (or I
failed to write working code).

> Maybe you can explain the problem more concretely if this is the case?
> (I appreciate your original post contained details but I feel I must
> be missing something of the problem).

Well, I do not know what else to say.

Here is a link to yet another my ignored post from a year ago, that
somewhat explains the problem with signals:

http://lists.luaforge.net/pipermail/kepler-project/2010-April/004158.html

Maybe I just should try again?

Alexander.