On Tue, 2011-04-12 at 09:26 +0200, Dirk Laurie wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 12:25:24AM +0200, Michal Kottman wrote:
> > It is an automated binding generated from the Qt headers
> Is there something special about Qt that makes this approach work,
> or should there be a decent chance for other large packages?

Qt mainly has a clean and consistent API, like using named enums where
appropriate. I am actually trying to separate the binding generator from
Qt-specific items to make it generic and applicable to other projects.

Currently OpenCV is my target, but not much luck yet. However, the
headers are parsed correctly into XML, now I just have to deal with
idioms of OpenCV (like passing arguments as "void *", argh!).