I'm trying to use luma for a project I'm working on, but I'm having
trouble getting it to run.

After installing luma.lua, luma/re.lua, and luma/cosmo.lua in my
project, running 'lua luma.lua' gives the following:

lua: ./luma/re.lua:62: attempt to call field 'Ca' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	./luma/re.lua:62: in main chunk
	[C]: in function 'require'
	luma.lua:2: in main chunk
	[C]: ?

I'm a bit surprised that it packages re.lua and cosmo.lua, are those
just specific versions or are they customized? They definitely differ
from the ones installed on my system.

I tried using the development version, but kept getting errors when
trying to download it with darcs.

Is anyone using luma that can help me find out what's going wrong?

    henk