Thanks for replying Jon.

I am actually using corona SDK to make iOS games. With Corona, I can write everything in Lua and Corona handles the lower level. So, I am really using Xcode as a project manager and editor, and a place to launch Corona and the mobile simulators. Bottom line, I just want to add Lua back into Xcode 4 as a "known" language.

I can also use Textmate which works great as a code editor if necessary.

Thanks again.