Hi all, and especially Roberto,

Changing the line #1188 in the "fix_l" function definition from
    "luaLerror(...);"
    getpatt(L, lua_gettop(L), NULL);

makes lpeg.P(table) recursive ie it applies P to anything that's not already a pattern.

I only made some rudimentary tests, but I don't see any drawback so far. This makes grammar composition a bit easier, which is useful for a project I'm working on, and allows to get rid of calls to P that don't add much, semantically...

Assuming it is indeed harmless, would you mind making the change?

Kind regards,
-- Pierre-Yves