All you need is to make "stack range" a primitive type just like table.
i.e. the right part of
local x, y, z = 1,2,3
become a "ninth type" in lua.

this type used to:
 - pass argument
 - pass return values
 - multi-assignment

if we use special sign () to show this type:

local n = (1,2,3) -> means local n_1, n_2, n_3 = (1,2,3)
print(n[1]) --> means print(n_1)

local m = (x = 1, y = 2) -> means local m_x, m_y = 1, 2
print(m) --> means print()

to change "stack range" to table:
local t = {n}

to change table to "stack range"
local n = (table.unpack(t))

a single value of stack range is just like a single value:
a = (1) + (1) --> (1) is a stack range and normal single value.

function a(...) print(...) end
a(n) --> means a(1,2,3), notice: these three value is COPIED to the stack.

the MOST useful place of stack range is this:

local x = (1,2,3)
local y = (4,5,6)
local t = {x, y} --> t = {1,2,3,4,5,6}

this is DIFFERENT with function multi-return values! this can used to replace the proposal of "var...", this new type is just like a var... mark:

function a() return 1,2,3 end
local t = {a, a} --> t = {1, 1,2,3}
local t = {a..., a) --> var... proposal, t = {1,2,3,1,2,3}
local t = {(a), (a)} --> stack range, t = {1,2,3,1,2,3}