On 3 April 2011 00:40, C++ RTMP Server <crtmpserver@gmail.com> wrote:
That is the same thing as the 2nd or 3rd approach that I suggested. I was looking for some way of accessing ud from

Why do you think it is the same? References use the registry instead of the global table therefore restricting its scope to C and allow fast lookups whilst upvalues are specific to the function? If your problem is:
"2nd and 3rd introduces few calls for extracting my MyStateStruct structure"
Then I am sorry I do not know of any magic method without calling into the API.

"I was looking for some way of accessing ud from"
Sorry I am not a mind reader :)

Liam