On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 09:52:12AM +0200, steve donovan wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 9:45 AM, Dirk Laurie <dpl@sun.ac.za> wrote:
> > I can't wait for 0.3, for which fftw support is promised!
>
> It is a very cool project, but I wish it were better documented.

I've discovered 0.3-1, uploaded a week ago, on
    https://github.com/carvalho/numlua

It has a rockspec, from which I could deduce that on Ubuntu Lucid
I needed to install libatlas-base-dev, liblapack-dev, libblas-dev and
fftw3-dev.  It then compiled without the mods I needed for 0.2.1
by simply issuing "luarocks make" in the directory.

No Bessel functions etc, unlike 0.2.1, but more statistical functions.
No Fortran sources, that may be why.

Steve's wish does not seem to be fulfilled.

Dirk