Hi,

by thinking more about my proposition I found that there is a serious
flaw in what I propose. The problem is about the arithmetic
operations. I understood that what I proposed cannot work because in
order to perform the right arithmetic operation the Lua VM inspect the
TValue and there isn't any way it can figure out that the value is
part of a vector or not.

In other term the arithmetic expressions works inherently on scalar
values, never on multiple values.

Sorry for the bogus proposition... :-/

The problem is that I'm trying hard to figure out how to treat
smoothly complex values without the need of allocating a lot of tiny
objects on the heap. For the moment I failed to figure out something
that can work...

Francesco