steve donovan wrote:
> learning curve which does not make it a friendly first code editor.
> (Translation: I was confused.)
> And it does require the GTK runtime on Windows, which makes it an
> awkward replacement for SciTE on that platform.

That is exactly my experience.
First it sounds totally promising: Lean, fast,
lua-scriptable, cross-platform. That's, what
I always looked for.
But when I tryed it out on windows, I immediatly
faced many shortcomings (which apparently are results
of using gtk):
shortcuts not working as expected, menus not working
as expected, no system-fileselector with a really different
behaviour,...and more.
And it is not obvious, what can be tweaked and what not.

Christof