http://github.com/pib/calabash

Calabash is a behavior-driven development framework based on Cucumber
(http://cukes.info/).

It parses .feature files using lpeg
(http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/lpeg/lpeg.html) and then generates
Telescope (http://telescope.luaforge.net/) contexts, and runs them
using Telescope. It also uses lfs to find the .feature files to run.

This is an alpha release. So far I have successfully run Calabash's
own tests. I bootstrapped the tests using Telescope tests, then when I
had all my tests passing, switched over to running the tests directly
with calabash.

I built this because I am starting a project where I want to use both
Lua and BDD, and while there are BDD frameworks for Lua, I couldn't
find any that used the Cucumber .feature file idea. Plus it was a good
"learning Lua and lpeg" project.

I'd love to get feedback and bug reports. Please use the GitHub issues
page to report any bugs: https://github.com/pib/calabash/issues

--
Paul Bonser | http://probablyprogramming.com | @pib