Hi Tang,

From http://golang.org/doc/effective_go.html#goroutines

"A goroutine has a simple model: it is a function executing in parallel with other goroutines in the same address space"

lua coroutines are not executed in parallel, but cooperative (hence the co- prefix)

My understanding is that go communicates through explicit channels, lua through implicit yield, but this is probably not entirely correct. I myself am go and lua newbie.

Thanks,
Dimiter "malkia" Stanev