On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 12:14 PM, Bob Chapman <chapmanrec@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Javier Guerra Giraldez

> I have recompiled LuaSQ 2.1.1 (as downloaded from
> <http://www.keplerproject.org>) using MingW and Sqlite 3.7.5. The
> resulting dll seems to work fine for the limited number of SQL
> statements that I have tried but NOT so hot with PRAGMAs. ;(

After a little more experimentation, it appears that using the
connection execute method for with the foreign_keys PRAGMA actually
works even though the return values are strange (I don't have an
example supporting this belief that is short enough to include here at
this time). If this is correct then it may be possible to 'fix' LuaSQL
for current versions of SQLite -- or to use foreign keys successfully
with LuaSQL 2.1.1 recompiled <-- if you are willing to '"fly blind!"
;)