Hi:

What is the current status with Lua Lanes on LuaJIT2?

I did try the latest version found on GitHub.

And it looks like it is still relying on a bytecode dump for copying functions.

Is there a way to avoid that, is there a way to get it working for a small example?

For my purposes it would already be sufficient to have a shared linda object between two lanes that are perhaps started somehow upfront in an MPI-like style, just handing in a rank-id to know which lane is which, and the linda object.

Thanks
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr