Hello list!

Is there any way to compile alien FFI library with Lua5.2 on Windows 7 x64 system? I just tried Mascarenhas’ github project @ https://github.com/mascarenhas/alien, but I am unable to compile it with nmake /f makefile.win64 – maybe I am wrong, but I think this is the right way to compile with makefiles. By the way, it’s README file writes that:

„Alien works on Unix-based systems and Windows. It has been tested on Linux x86,

Linux x64, Linux ARM, FreeBSD x86, Windows x86, OSX x86, and OSX PPC. The Windo$

binary uses MSVCR80.DLL for compatibility with LuaBinaries.”

Windows x64 isn’t there, but I guess it should work, it’s just not tested yet. Any idea?

Thanks in advance,

Attila