On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 10:32 PM, Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:
> It was thus said that the Great Sebastien Lai once stated:
There is no need to address me in such a questionable manner.

> even the current module system may break.
I would probably expect to result in 'undefined behaviour', to say the least.

>  Also, why "../system/lib/?.so"?  Why not "../lib/?.so"?  or even
> "../libexec/?.so"?
Because the library in question... Actually, since this thread was
doomed to derail from the very beginning, let's just cut it short
here: I'm currently still manually changing package.path and
package.cpath, and as I doubt that Lua will ever change regarding
imports, I see little reason to keep this rather obviously pointless
argumentation on.