----- Original Message -----
From: Tom N Harris
Date: 2/24/2011 6:42 PM
Did you see the the later thread on RAII,

I think that was the patch I eventually used. Somewhere in that thread I also worked out a pure Lua solution that may suit your needs. Found it, at the end of this message, http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2009-07/msg00489.html

Remind me... isn't this the patch that only cleans up on function exit? The finalize patch I cited originally cleans up on a per block basis. I "think" this might be preferable in my case.

Josh