On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:57:14 +0200, steve donovan
<steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
>You did say ctrl-Z (Windows) or ctrl-D (Unix) ?

The script is launched by the server, not manually.

I modified the script so I can run it manually, and it turns out that
"if line == nil" doesn't break from the while loop:

============
# cat test.lua

#!/usr/bin/lua

--Must first empty stdin
while true do
        local line = io.read()
        -- BAD if line == nil then break end
        if line == "" then break end
        -- Without line below, script never ends
        -- io.write("NOOP ",line,"\n")
end

print("Hello")
# ./test.lua
test
test

Hello
#

If it works fine when ran manually, I can't find why the script
doesn't proceed when called from the server :-/

Thank you.