Hallo,

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Roberto Ierusalimschy
<roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> Lua cannot afford what you call a "good" compiler. Coroutines give us
> most of the advantages of continuations (as they are equivalent to
> one-shot continuations) with a trivial implementation.

     Let me repeat what I said last time continuations came up in
lua-l: I am not advocating continuations for Lua. Thanks to the Lua
authors, today I use much more Scheme than Lua. But also everytime the
subject comes up, a lot of misconceptions and FUD are spread like
truth.

--
-alex
http://www.artisancoder.com/