Hi Luiz

Thanks for the reply, that looks useful, I will study it and see if I can figure it out.

Another little follow up question for anyone that might know ?

I am using the yoyo site for the API documentation, e.g http://pgl.yoyo.org/luai/i/luaL_pushresult

I cant find the key that explains the text that applies to the individual functions in the top left of the pages. For luaL_pushresult it shows as

Its obviously denoting what it does to the stack, but cant quite figure out the meaning of the 3 params.

Thanks

         Geoff