On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 14:05:26 -0200
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> If there is to be a Lua Workshop in 2011, we'd better start planning
> now. So, any volunteers to host and to organize it?

although its far from being representative yet, there seem a few people
interested in UK (oxford or london).

somebody mentioned that we have about 100 people in mind.

what idea do we have for duration? a long weekend? i think
people who would come from overseas would probably like to stay a bit
longer, no?

the workspace im involved in ( london ) has 3 office room which could be
used for working groups, and there is a theatre like hall in the same
building, although i have never asked what the booking procedure for
that would be. i could investigate, at least i know we provide the
uplink for the hall ;)

also i could investigate goldsmiths or queen mary uni about rooms.

what do the other UK people on the list think?

startx