On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 8:48 AM, Javier Guerra Giraldez wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 9:16 AM, Jeff Pohlmeyer wrote:

>> That still doesn't tell me which NIC  the ppp0 is associated with.

> /dev/TTYS0 ?
> COM1 ?

In my case the correct answer is eth1.

I know that because that's how I set it up in /etc/ppp/peers/provider.

But I thought the original question was how to find such information
from Lua, and my point was that parsing the output of route and/or
ifconfig might not always give the MAC address.

- Jeff