Sorry, I didn't realize it was a separate list.  Joining now...

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett

On 2/12/2011 3:22 PM, Bogdan Marinescu wrote:
If someone out there wants to be serious about porting eLua to PIC32, I'll
buy them a PIC32 Ethernet Starter Kit.
I really appreciate this and I'd like to continue the thread, but it
makes more sense to continue it on the eLua discussion list and keep
this list for Lua generic discussions. So please consider this as an
invitation to join the eLua mailing list :)

Best,
Bogdan