2011/2/11 Alex Queiroz <asandroq@gmail.com>
Hallo,

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 1:50 AM, Xavier Wang <weasley.wx@gmail.com> wrote:

> As I know, strong types has another name: static type, they means the
> variable instead of value has type: value has not type, but variable does.
> i.e. the object/memory/space hold the corresponding value has type, but not
> the value itself.

    Wrong. Strong typing means that, like in Ocaml, you cannot add
integers to floating point numbers directly. Even in C, with its
static type system, integers are silently promoted to floating point
numbers in such a case.

that is implicit conversion, but not strong type.
--
-alex
http://www.artisancoder.com/