On 02/09/11 18:55, Steve Litt wrote:
[...]
> I don't quite see how it interfaces to nCurses. How does it do that?

There's a low level API that it uses to actually do stuff on the screen.
(Then there's some Lua utility functions for drawing boxes and the
like.) The Lua bindings are here:

http://wordgrinder.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/wordgrinder/wordgrinder/file/f658d1e8f1f3/src/c/screen.c

This then calls the appropriate backend to do the work; the ncurses
backend is here:

http://wordgrinder.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/wordgrinder/wordgrinder/file/f658d1e8f1f3/src/c/arch/unix/cursesw/dpy.c

There's also an experimental GDI backend for Windows, but it still needs
work.

│ "Thou who might be our Father, who perhaps may be in Heaven, hallowed
│ be Thy Name, if Name Thou hast and any desire to see it hallowed..."
│ --- _Creatures of Light and Darkness_, Roger Zelazny