Hola:

Greetings from Havana, Cuba for all in the Lua mailing List.

It would be interesting to establish an infrastructure for virtual participation of those who can not attend, so that they can continue the discussions and papers presented.

Cheers

Luis Viciedo
Universidad de las Ciencias Informática UCI
móvil: (53) 53716037