-----Original Message-----
>From: lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org [mailto:lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org] On Behalf Of Steve Litt
>Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 5:02 PM
>To: Lua mailing list
>Subject: What is your favorite Lua GUI toolkit?
>
>Hi all,
>
>What is your favorite Lua GUI toolkit?

I am a big fan of Storyboard (the evaluation is full featured):

http://www.cranksoftware.com/storyboard

It is a UI design/develop/deploy environment specifically targeted at embedded systems.  You
use standard image resources and use Lua as the glue between the UI presentation and your
system logic.  The UI design environment incorporates LuaEclipse and provides a Lua script
debugging environment.

Of course I'm a bit biased since I work for Crank ... but with a bit of work you
can generate a UI targeting a huge number of platforms (Linux,Windows,Mac,QNX,...)
and a wide variety of rendering engines (gdi,dirctfb,fbdev,opengl,openvg,agtdk,sdl,...)

... of course I'm a bit biased since I work for Crank, but don't hold that against Storyboard =;-)

Thomas