On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 14:32, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 1:27 PM, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is there a generic-enough dependency tree resolver module for Lua?

> How generic ? ;)  Not just on file times?

No, not just on file times. (Actually, most likely not file times at
all, Git history changes.)

> It would help to understand what the problem space is.

I'm thinking about enhancing my inhouse deployment system.

Rebuild only rocks which sources are changed in git.
Deploy only rocks which were rebuilt.
Execute only those deployment actions which depend on rocks which were changed.

But, onto the other hand, maybe I should seriously look into replacing
rocks with Debian packages...

Alexander.