> > Can you send a small example where this happens? Thanks,
> >
> > -- Roberto
> >

> I just built it without -DNDEBUG and run the included file 'test.lua'.
> [...]

I am sorry; you wrote that in the original message.

Actually I am sorry twice ;)  This bug was corrected but for some
stupid reason I commented out the correction :( If you check the
source around the offending line, you will see this:

790:     assert(op[start - 1].i.code == IChoice &&
791:             /* dest(op, start - 1) == target(op, i + 1)); */
792:                dest(op, start - 1) == i + 1);

The correct line is the one commented out (791), not the next
one (792)...

Anyway, this bug is only in the assertion itself.

Many thanks for the feedback.

-- Roberto