Hi,

Is any further work going to be done on Luaproc?

I’d like an “alt” (receive on multiple channels) type function. I am happy to attempt this myself but if the project is still active and the owners are working on it then  I’ll just request the feature J.

Regards

Bob

The information contained in this electronic mail, including all attachments are intended only for the personal use of the designated recipient named and is confidential and may also contain privileged company information or work product. The information is intended only for the use of the individual, individuals, or entity to whom the electronic mail is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please return to us immediately. Thank you.

This email has been scanned on behalf of ArjoHuntleigh for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan service.