On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 21:24, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 16:49, Valerio Schiavoni
> <valerio.schiavoni@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 1:50 PM, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Are there any bindings to the Amazon S3 API for Lua?

>> did you finally find such bindings ?

> No, but then it is not time when I would need them yet. It creeps
> closer though, I'll need them soon enough. :-)

> My current plan is to code something in Lua-Spore when the time comes...

Um. Did anyone implement Amazon S3 API support for Lua yet?

Is there, maybe, some way I can motivate interested parties to scratch
their itch and write a decent open-source (MIT) implementation? I
believe that Amazon S3 technology, while being commercial, is popular
enough to be useful for the Lua community.

I'll need this API "real soon now" (a month?), and I do not have
enough man/hours free to do this on my side. As a backup plan, I'll
have to code it on my side when time comes, of course, but I'd rather
spend this effort on something more urgent.

Note that I can't officially hire non-Russian resident for a project
this small, too much hassle.

I'm open to suggestions.

Alexander.