On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 8:19 AM, Lee Hickey <lahickey@gmail.com> wrote:
On 24 January 2011 15:08, kevin beckford <chiggsy@lazyweb.ca> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 12:50 AM, Wim Couwenberg
<wim.couwenberg@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm wondering what editors people use when working with Lua on MacOS.
>
> vim in a shell (so not the gui one).

Ditto.  I tweaked  macports to build vim with the lua interpreter. lmk
if you want the portfile

I've used an editor called Sublime Text quite a lot on Windows and think it's great. Version 2 works across Windows, Linux and OSX and has finally been released in a public alpha state but may be worth looking into: http://www.sublimetext.com/blog/articles/sublime-text-2-public-alpha

If it wasn't already mentioned. My plugin for IntelliJ IDEA works great on Mac.Its still in development, but I am looking forward to [ANN] of the 1.0 release very soon.

I found this link where someone has shown their setup:

http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/lrdevplugin/%28Mac-Win%29_IntelliJ_and_LUA