[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] ltcltk 0.9-2
- From: "Gunnar Zötl" <gz@...>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 16:01:04 +0100 (MET)
ltcltk is a binding of the Tcl skripting language and, more importantly, of the Tk toolkit to the lua skripting language. More information is available from the homepage at
The module is available from there, or from the luarocks repository.
What's new in 0.9-2
Some fixes to the ltk module:
- bugfixes related to functions as arguments to widget commands not having worked in some circumstances
- a bugfix related to <Destroy> events, where event handlers might have been called multiple times
- addition of the "tag" widget command for the text widget
- a slightly modified ltk.addtkwidget() function
- also there is a bit of new sample code.
Thanks to Alex Bradbury for bug reports and the suggestion of the additional argument to ltk.addtkwidget().