On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> wrote:
> With LuaJIT, it seems fast enough (definitely faster than my Emacs
> mode).  There are more features, too.  The "show uses" command is
> especially nice.  However, it will take a while to get used to the
> SciTE key bindings.  (I feel as if I'm getting old.)

Well, David M is the chief man for this project, I'm just the
messenger and occaisional beta-tester.

Conventional wisdom holds that SciTE can't be taught multiple
key-bindings in the Emacs style, although it is possible using a Lua
script. (I once did Borland ctrl-q+bookmark bindings for an exercise
in nostalgia)  There are a couple of SciTE hackers here that could
definitely do it, but generally they're not nostalgic enough for Emacs
;)

steve d.