	Hi Steve

So it looks to me like it accepted the require statement, and
luasql.postgres() didn't return nil, but the envv:connect() failed. I ran this
program as user slitt, same as the owner of database testlua. I tried all
sorts of combinations as arguments to the connect(), but they all produced the
identical symptom.
	Didn't you provide a password to psql and forgot to do the same
with the connect() method?  This kind of error occurs when there is no
access to the database, but the driver is working properly...

	Regards,
		Tomás