Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> writes:
> I notice the Lua license looks a lot like the MIT license.

Yeah, BSD/MIT-style is what Lua packages traditionally use.

If your project is infrastructure (rather than a big standalone thing
that just happens to use Lua), it seems a good idea to do the same, just
so it "fits" into the Lua community....

[I usually use GPL3, but if I wrote a lua module I'd use the BSD license.]

-Miles

--
`Suppose Korea goes to the World Cup final against Japan and wins,' Moon said.
`All the past could be forgiven.'   [NYT]