On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 1:17 PM, kevin beckford <chiggsy@lazyweb.ca> wrote:
> changed my plans as well.  The idea of rolling my own basic functions
> like getopt or something to parse config files would b

I imagine that the rest of the sentence was 'be too much work', which
is true. But there are such libraries available.  There was a recent
thread about getopt in Lua, and I can always point to [1] for config
file reading - there's sure to be other more specialized solutions.

More evidence in fact that we need a 'canonical' place to look for Lua
libraries.

steve d.

[1] http://stevedonovan.github.com/Penlight/#T26