On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 7:52 AM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>> And I must say your declarative GUI element style makes it seem almost
>> pleasant ;)
>
> IUP takes this roads as well. It did have its own declarative language (LED)
> before having a Lua binding.

Yeah, IUP was also the first thing that jumped to my mind when seeing
the article. But then, I found that the article also has the idea of
"named references" across the declaration tree, which has a *very* big
appeal for me - and I don't think this is doable in IUP as of now?

greetings
Mateusz Czapliński