On 12/30/2010 6:13 PM, hd2010@eonblast.com wrote:
[snip]  the issue may be invisible for you.

Yeah, I have no qualms not using #t and I don't see the point at all. [No need to respond to that, it's only one useless opinion and thus one data point that is only important to me.]

So I was taking extreme care to avoid this thread until the virgin thing. :-) Heh heh

There can be benefit for Lua to be as pitfall free and easy to
learn for intelligent non-programmer staff as possible. If any
language, I'd choose Lua for this over Python, JavaScript or Basic.

I'll leave you guys to the fun. No doubt this thing will run again and again and again... ;-)

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)