On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 16:31, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> Let's not get into this discussion again: #t does not return anything useful
> if t is "an array with holes".

Yeah I know, that's exactly why I've pointed out that link from the
docs, it's just that I indirectly hit that difference by doing an
unpack on a table with (actually unexpected) holes and unpack
automatically uses #t to get the length of the table and was surprised
that Lua and LuaJIT were behaving differently.

--
Daniele Alessandri
http://clorophilla.net/