Thanks.

2010/12/29 Martin Krpan <wtxnh-lua@yahoo.com.au>
On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 09:00:35PM +0100, Martin Krpan wrote:
> When I run example form doc that introduce linda it runs fine.
> If I then add a line
> linda:limit("x", 3)
> output is like this:

I found what was wrong here. It is a bug in linda_send function.
patch is attached.

Also I builded library with crosscompiler i586-mingw32msvc-gcc
and had to change some #if defined lines. patch is also attached.

And finaly: I do not use msvcr80.dll so I had to comment out
line in src/threading.h or else it would not link.
# define mktime _mktime32

Martin