On 21.12.2010 21:02, ObjectiveCeeds wrote:
Table handling will be back with the next version. Im looking for a way, to wrap tables to Foundations NSDictionary. This would bring a lot of advantages, especially the ability of serialization. Serialization: a simple way to store data is also planed for the next release.
What does NSDictionary offer for serialization? For the most part, serialization is a solved problem in Lua, although I haven't released my serialization module yet :)

--
Best regards,
Sergey Rozhenko                 mailto:sergroj@mail.ru