Hi

This'll be my first post to this list so I start straight off with one of those questions that should already have been answered by google (tried that but failed unfortunately).

I'm working on a little pet project of mine and for it I need to do some linear algebra :(  . Now lua is probably not the best choice for language for this, but I happen to like it.

So does anyone know of a library or similar that I can use, as of right now the only thing I will need is a way to do point to plane projections to calculate the distance between points in a 3d environment.

Its a standalone thing so memory is not an issue, but I'd like to be able to make a bunch of those numbers in a short time.

regards
/1d