This is a great tool! Didn't know it.2 years ago I made some work about the popularity of some academic words. Did graphs like this by hand counting the results for every year. Great you can now do with a click that took me aprox half a day per graph.

I consider this kind of fashions in science highly interestingly l. I searched through Google. books 1930-1932 about python. Nothing catching the eye quickly, bit generally the trend of the between war biology to do fashion expeditions and to talk about findings. More research needed to explain that spike. And being offtopic for Piano mailinglist.