With the module function gone in Lua 5.2 ( which I'm glad to see ), is it still possible to use LuaDoc to document modules?

I haven't looked at the LuaDoc source code much, but from the documentation for it, it seemed like you could just use the "@class" tag in your LuaDoc comment to mark the documentation as module documentation. But I haven't had any luck with this "@class" tag, leaving me wondering how LuaDoc is going to work with Lua 5.2

I'm currently using the "local M = {} ... return M" method of creating a module, so any tips or workarounds on how LuaDoc can be used right now with that module declaration method would be appreciated. I've tried defining module as an empty function and then use a put "module('foo')" line in the correct spot to trick LuaDoc into thinking it's a module. This works, but I'm not sure if a good idea.

Peter