Hi everybody, I have an MFC app with some functions, I have a class that uses LUA for some operations, but I want to implement Chromium Embedded, The app works fine, but I want to access my luaState previusly created, so I want to use a static definition using " static lua_State* m_pLua=NULL; ", and I setted the state when I have access to it... m_pLua=L;

At this point I can use LUA but I hear a error sound of windows, no message, and when I try to do a second lua_pcall app crashes. If I don't do the second pcall, when app is closed i got other appcrash, but i cant debug it...

If I use the same code on the class that lua is created, everithing works ok...

Anybody can help?

Thanks very much
Pablo García