[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: More luaInterface related question
- From: Terry Bayne <trbayne@...>
- Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 18:35:05 -0600
Having not been able to get past the stumbling blocks with using the
luaInterface distributed with luaForWindows, I tried the latest version
- this loads and works quite well - no issues. That is, of course,
until I attempt to load any of the modules.
In particular I need to be able to use luaSQL - when attempt to load the
module via 'require' I get the following:
"error loading module 'odbc' from file '.\odbc.dll' The specified
procedure could not be found.
Which, I think means, that the luaSQL module distributed with Lua For
Windows nor the one from LuaBinaries can be loaded by scripts run from
So I think that means I need to build luaSQL using the .NET tool chain.
So here are my questions:
1. Has anyone already done this?
2. Is there a sample project for creating modules that can be loaded
when the script is run in luaInterface?
Any suggests would be welcomed.