Good Evening,

Having not been able to get past the stumbling blocks with using the luaInterface distributed with luaForWindows, I tried the latest version - this loads and works quite well - no issues. That is, of course, until I attempt to load any of the modules.

In particular I need to be able to use luaSQL - when attempt to load the module via 'require' I get the following:

"error loading module 'odbc' from file '.\odbc.dll' The specified procedure could not be found.

Which, I think means, that the luaSQL module distributed with Lua For Windows nor the one from LuaBinaries can be loaded by scripts run from luaInterface.

So I think that means I need to build luaSQL using the .NET tool chain.

So here are my questions:

1.  Has anyone already done this?
2. Is there a sample project for creating modules that can be loaded when the script is run in luaInterface?

Any suggests would be welcomed.

Thanks
Terry